The Conversation You Need to Have to Reduce Your Risk
Focusing on our customer is never cliché
April 2005, Harvard and Brigham Young professors, Ranjay Gulati and James B. Oldroyd, wrote:
“Getting close to customers is not so much a problem the IT or marketing department needs to solve as a journey that the whole organization needs to make.
The customer focus journey can be arduous, it takes a long time—years, not months—but there are rewards all along the way. And for those organizations that have gone the distance, the payoff is remarkable.” (Harvard Business Review, The Quest for Customer Focus)
At Clear, we also believe in building a customer focus journey and we plan on sticking with it. When it comes to disaster recovery and restoration, our capabilities, and the types of commercial and residential customers we serve are vast. We’ve also grown significantly since the company’s inception in 2006.
WE HAVE A LOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT AND REALIZED WE NEEDED A NEW WEBSITE TO DISCUSS, FOR INSTANCE:
• After a fire, how does Clear eliminate the smoke odor that’s permeated throughout your facility and furnishings?
• How does Clear perform its water damage mitigation to achieve the highest level of restoration?
• Your tenants and clients are developing cold-like symptoms in your facility, how can Clear help to alleviate the possibility of mold growth?
• What does Clear mean by its prescribed remediation protocols and how do we differ from other companies?
• What if you’re not at your facility? How can you access your Emergency Response Plan?
Our new website covers these questions and more. And we hope it will help you get to know Clear better and start a conversation on ways you can start safeguarding your property to reduce risk.
Check out our new site. We hope to hear from you.
Like the Clear Team on Facebook to see further updates.